Struggling learners, needs a bit more of motivation and surveillance of their parents, they tend to stay behind their class and try to avoid reality of the situation by engaging with their classroom mates in an inappropriate social behavior.
Learnally with its privacy, its portability and its flexibility allows students to go at their own pace, making sure they understand well the core concept and are able to apply it through the different activities.
Common characteristics of struggling learners
- They are easily distracted
- They do not actively seek to learn new things
- They lack self-motivation.
- Inability to interpret verbal instructions
- Inability to memorize (need repetition!)
- They lack curiosity.
- They are frustrated easily
- Must receive instruction in as many ways as possible.
- Inappropriate social behavior… they will do inappropriate things to gain attention and distract the classroom.
- Struggling students are easily embarrassed and appreciate instruction that does not show others that they are having problems.