What is Learnally?
Learnally is an online learning tool for home schoolers, struggling learners and advanced learners, from 1st grade to 8th grade in math and language arts. With interactive questions that gives them immediate score and feedback.
Are you planning to include any other subject in future?
Learnally is always looking to improve, at the moment we are not on the process to implement new subjects, however you can sign up to our newsletters and keep up to date with the latest news.
Why should I get Learnally?
Learnally is flexible, ideal for your children’s learning capabilities, adapts to your life style and is accessible from any device (desktop, laptop, or tablet). Moreover, it gives immediately feedback which builds strong problem-solving capabilities, with dynamic lessons and personalized learning to move your children’s pace.
Where can I send my comments?
No matter what type of comments you have, we’ll always appreciate what you have to say. Please send us an email to: email@example.com with the following details:
How to best use Learnally?
In order to utilize 100% of this online learning tool, we suggest you follow this steps:
1. Before you start reviewing any concept, please take the pre-test. If your score is: Mastery
(Excellent Performance), you can try another concepts, but, if you get any other score, you should go to next step.
2. Review the material available for each concept with the play option
3. Practice and read the feedback available, use the study option
4. When you are ready, take the test and record a higher score
What do I get with the membership?
1. Hundreds of dynamic lessons for maths, language arts and science with carefully crafted content made by teachers
2. Instructional and multimedia videos on each lesson.
3. Instant feedback practicing exercises, learning more with each question, and increasing your child’s self-confidence
4. Personalized learning to move at your own pace.
5. Access to all material from 1st grade through 8th allowing you to move up or down according to your children’s needs.
6. Individual progress report. Here you can see your children’s level when they started and their level after they review the material available.
7. Access the material from any device 24/7 with an internet connection (Web or Tablet)
8. Secure online environment for your children to work
What subjects are covered by Learnally?
In Learnally we have 2 main subjects: maths and language arts. The subscription includes a fundamental science series, as a bonus.
All these aspects are covered from 1st grade through 8th grade.
Do you offer certificates?
No, Learnally is a complementary tool for your children’s learning. We don’t offer any kind of certificate yet.
Can I have more than one student under my account?
Yes, you can associate as many students as you want under your account, however each student is treated as a separate transaction. That is why you will need to do one transaction for each student with their unique details. Likewise, each student will have their unique reviewing and tracking progress.
Do you have plans for more than one student?
No, at the moment we don’t have plans to cover more than one student. If you want to have more than one student, you’ll need to invest in a membership for each individual student. However you can sign up to our newsletters and keep up to date with the latest news.
How can I cancel the membership?
We don’t want to see you in this situation, but, if you want to cancel your membership, please follow the next steps:
1. Sign into your parent account
2. In the area where you can see your children’s report, you will find 3 icons. Please click the red icon with an “x” on it.
3. Then you need to confirm you want to cancel the subscription
We are so sad you are leaving us!
What is the Learnally guarantee?
Learnally wants to have happy and satisfied members, if for any reason you think we are not the online learning tool you were looking for, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details:
Student full name:
Message: please specify you want to get the 15 days guarantee Then, we will write to let you know the guarantee have been apply Remember, you need to send us this information within the 15 days after you join Learnally. The
day you join Learnally, count as a day for this guarantee.
I have a problem accessing the software, what do I do?
We are really sorry you have trouble accessing the online learning tool. Please send us an email to:
email@example.com we will sort thing out for you as quick as possible.
I have a problem with payment, what do I do?
If you are having trouble making a payment or any other problem related with transactions, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your difficulty, we will fix the problem as fast as possible.
Can I access Learnally in any device?
Learnally is an online learning tool that can be access and execute from almost any device, you can access from a computer, laptop or tablet.
How can I see my child’s progress?
We know children likes their privacy too, however one needs to be up to date in their development, so if you want to see your child’s progress, follow the next steps:
1. Access into your “Parent account”
2. There you will see the student’s complete name that is under your mail address
3. Click on the icon of the report that you want to see
4. You will see the Pre-test and Post-test. Remember that study exercises are not marked
I forgot my password, how can I recover my password?
We know these days you need to remember many passwords, but don’t worry if you forget your password just follow this steps:
1. Please click the “FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?” option that is shown in the page where you are trying to login
2. Then, you will need to provide the email address you registered with us
3. This message will appear: Check your email to continue the process of recovering password.
4. Check your email address and click in: “Register new password”
5. Change your password and you will redirected to login into your account
How do I change my child’s grade?
We are happy your child is making progress, to change his/her grade, login into your “parent account” and follow the next steps:
1. Click student’s information
2. Locate the 3 icons under “Student”
3. In the blue icon which represents edit information, you will find all the information for each student, here you can move up or down your child’s level.
4. Save the changes and your child will be in a different grade now.
What are the technical requirements to use learnally?
To access our online learning tool you will need to have: Internet access with an updated browser.