- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information at Nyxent Corporation
- No Disclosure to Third Parties for Their Own Marketing Purposes
- When We Share Your Personal Information With Third Parties
- Accessing, Reviewing, and Deleting Your Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Outside the United States Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
- Change Policy
- Contact Information
Information you provide. You are not required to create a Learnally account to gain access to many areas of Learnally. If you do create an account, we ask for certain information to process your registration, including an email address and password. If you subscribe to a paid account, we request additional information, including your full name and payment method details.
To help personalize your experience, we also ask for certain, limited demographic information, including your first name, gender, date of birth and education level. Providing most of this information is optional. We also allow you to upload a photo of yourself and select your preferences for training, language, and receiving email communications.
If you sign in to Learnally using your Facebook or other third party credentials, we will use that service to authenticate you. We may also collect other information that you have agreed may be provided by that third party, such as your username, name, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. We collect this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this Policy.
We may supplement the information you provide to us with additional information gathered from other sources, such as publicly available information.
Data we collect. In addition to the information you provide to us, when you use Learnally, we may also automatically collect and store information about the computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access Learnally and about how you use Learnally. For example, we collect and store data about the games you play and your performance in those games. We may also collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, unique device identifier, the date and time of your visit, the pages you view and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting Learnally.
The third-party advertising and analytics companies with whom we or our advertisers partner, including Google and New Relic, may place a unique cookie or utilize similar technologies on your browser in order to collect non-personal information about your visits to Learnally. If you would like more information about this practice and how to control how this information is used by these companies, please visit the following links:
We use the information we collect to operate and provide you with Learnally. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Authenticating your login and processing your payments;
- Personalizing your Learnally experience and customizing your training program;
- Allowing you to monitor your performance and progress in Learnally, by, for example, presenting charts and graphs of your performance to you;
- Customizing and delivering information about our products and services by email;
- Providing customer service and sending confirmations about your account;
- Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and
- Managing and improving our business, our games, and our training.
You can opt out of receiving most emails by navigating to your Email Notifications page, but we reserve the right to email you to confirm transactions or to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or you request a reset password.
We also reserve the right to use non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose. For example, we show aggregate performance measures to users to allow them to evaluate their performance against other Learnally users. We may disclose performance statistics to university collaborators to evaluate, study, and improve the effectiveness of our programs. In these situations, all data is disclosed either in aggregate form or with information that can identify you removed. In addition, when we work with university collaborators, we contractually prohibit them from attempting to re-identify individuals from data that has been de-identified.
We believe in protecting your privacy, and therefore do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control.
- Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights. We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism. We may also disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure may prevent fraud and abuse of Learnally or its users or protect our property rights.
- Consent. We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer service and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account. If you have expressly agreed to participate in a research study with us or with a third party that incorporates your personal information collected by Learnally, we also may disclose your information for the purpose of facilitating the research to which you have consented.
You can access, review and correct the registration and demographic information we have collected about you by logging into your account and navigating to the Account page. You may also access or delete the information all of the information we have collected about you by contacting us at the contact information listed below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, if allowed by applicable laws, we reserve the right to impose certain requirements and restrictions on such requests, such as limiting our production of information to certain formats.
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. For example, we use one or more of SSL encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus software. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you access Learnally outside of the United States, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States.
2202 Heydon Cir W
Naples, FL 34120